Thinking of changing your current regulatory reporting service? Transitioning to a new regulatory reporting service can seem daunting and we understand the stress firms may face when switching to another reporting delegate, TR or ARM.
TRAction is here to make this process as smooth as possible for you. Whether you are just looking to switch your reporting delegate or transition between TRs/ARMs, TRAction manages every stage of the transition effectively and without complication. We have extensive experience working with multiple TRs/ARMs. TRAction currently supports financial firms, brokers, investment managers, banks and electricity suppliers, and reports millions of transactions each day.
So, how can TRAction help you make the transition?
We assist clients via:
- Easy Data Transfer
- Regulatory Reporting Expertise
- A Friendly and Dedicated Team
Easy Data Transfer
TRAction’s core business purpose is to provide seamless reporting services to simplify the daily reporting requirements for our clients. Stress-free.
Our solution covers both commonly used trading platforms and self-developed/customised platforms. For firms operating on multiple platforms, TRAction will conduct a review to determine the best extraction method for your trade data. Depending on what best suits your needs, we can either directly integrate with your platform to automatically extract trade data or you may send your trading files to TRAction, similar to what you would send to your existing TR/ARM or reporting delegate.
Regulatory Reporting Expertise
Trade reporting is at the core of TRAction’s business operations, which means our expertise lies in reporting and regulation. The team invests immense time and energy in developing innovative and streamlined methods to report your trades. We excel in what we do, with our all-rounded service comprising three key aspects:
- Trade Data Extraction, Conversion and Enrichment – using direct feeds from trading platforms and back-office systems to extract, convert and enrich trade data. This ensures your data is in the accurate format and complete prior to submission to a TR/ARM;
- Reporting Trades on Your Behalf – we submit the required reporting to the TR/ARM for you. This means our team receives handback files in the first instance, enabling our team to timely and effectively manage and rectify any exceptions in your trade data; and
- Specialist Advice and Compliance Support – we help our clients understand their compliance obligations, provide regular industry insights and regulatory updates, and provide clients advice and support where necessary.
Friendly and Dedicated Team
We have an enthusiastic team with a client-focused mindset. We listen to our clients and consistently try to improve our services and solutions for them as well as reduce any gaps in communication. Our talented staff can also provide services in multiple languages if required.
Still hesitating to make the switch?
TRAction has outlined the steps required to complete the onboarding process with a TR/ARM compared to onboarding with us for:
Contact or call us today to find out how we can help you with the transition.