This Site Uses Web Cookies. If you continue to use this website or click ‘I agree’, you are consenting to the use of web cookies used to improve your experience, track traffic stats and target relevant ads/promos.
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
How to manage your cookie settings
There are various ways in which you can manage and control your cookie settings.
You should bear in mind that, by deleting or blocking cookies, some or all of the websites you visit (or features of them) may not work properly or as effectively.
Turning off cookies via your web browser
Most modern web browsers will provide you with some general information about cookies, enable you to see what cookies you’ve got, allow you to delete them all or on an individual basis, and enable you block or allow cookies for all websites or individually selected websites. You can also normally turn off third party advertising cookies separately.
Please note that if you adjust your cookie settings via your web browser then, unless you delete or block each cookie individually, the changes will apply to all websites that you visit – not just our website. You will also need to adjust your cookies on a browser-by-browser basis.
Information about cookies is usually found in the “Help/Support” section of the web browser. Below are some links to the “Help/Support” sections of some commonly used web browsers:
Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/
Windows Phone – https://support.microsoft.com/
Google Android – http://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
Safari – http://www.apple.com/support/safari/
Blackberry – https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/legal/cookies
Turning off third party cookies
YOUR COOKIE CHOICES AND HOW TO OPT OUT
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept HTTP cookies. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them, or restrict the categories of cookies you wish to accept, you can consult the information at allaboutcookies.org.
- Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser please consult the browser’s website (often in the Help section).
- For more information about Flash “cookies” or local storage objects or LSOs, and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
- Please note, however, that without HTTP cookies and HTML5 and Flash local storage, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our online services features and some parts of the online services may not function properly.
- You may opt out of additional third party advertising networks by going to the Network Advertising Initiative’s Website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and following the directions there. The effect of opting out of third party advertising networks is explained on each opt out page. Note that for some sites, the effect of opting out of third party advertising means that customised advertising will not be delivered to you. Information regarding your usage of the online services may still be collected for research, analytics or internal operations purposes.
We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any such opt-out options.