As part of our aim to be at the forefront of developments in financial and regulatory technology, TRAction contributes to public discussion and media on relevant industry issues. Selected publication features and articles are listed below:
- CFDs Weekly Podcast: Available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- Finance Magnates: Optus Hack: ASIC Warns Market Intermediaries Against Possible ‘Fraud’
- Finance Magnates: Google Kicks Off New Financial Services Ads Policy in Australia: What Will Be the Impact?
- Finance Magnates: CME’s Event Contracts: Are Binary Options Back?
- iFX Expo International 2022 Panel: Exploring the Dichotomy Between Relevance & Compliance
- Finance Magnates: Is Crypto Post-Trade Reporting on the Horizon?
- Finance Magnates: Offshore vs. Regulated: What Are Brokers Doing in 2022?
- Finance Magnates: MiFID II: More Harm than Good?
- Finance Magnates: ‘Regs to riches’ how to use your regulatory reporting data to improve your business processes and revenue
- MAS’s Upcoming Best Execution Rule: Why It Matters?
- Is 2022 Going to Be the ‘Year of the RegTech’?
- Technology Provider oneZero Announces Three New Regulatory Vendors – Finance Magnates
- Fazzaco Interview: How Brokers Need to Report Transactios with Changing Regulations? TRAction’s Quinn Perott Speaks – Fazzaco
- Suspension of RTS 27 Reports Confirmed but RTS 28 Remains Due – Finance Magnates
- Five Fintechs on Friday – Fintech Australia
- The Financial Technologist Q1 2021 – Harrington Starr
- FT ranking: Asia-Pacific High-Growth Companies 2021 – The Financial Times
- Female Founder of the Year – RegTech Awards (2020)
- ESMA Releases 2021 Work Program with Transaction Reporting – Finance Magnates
- Regulatory Update – a Focus on EMIR and MiFIR Trade Reporting Continues – Finance Magnates
- Best Execution and RTS27 and 28 Abandonment in ESMA’s Pipeline – Finance Magnates
- CySEC Introduces Form for CIFs to Provide 2019 Cross-Border Activity – Finance Magnates
- ESMA Proposes Changes to Reporting Regimes under MiFIR – Finance Magnates
- From the Wirecard Scandal to A Second Wave – is regulation likely to be increased? – Ultimate Fintech
- SFTR FAQ – London Stock Exchange Group
- ASIC to Publish Guidance on Product Intervention Measures in June – Finance Magnates
- RegTech’s female power: meet the industry’s leading female founders – Lexellence
- What will Regulation Look Like Post COVID-19? -Finance Magnates
- Will Regulators Assess Viability of Trade Repositories After CME Departure? – Finance Magnates
- Banking: Interview – AB+F Magazine
- What impact will Brexit have on SFTR reporting? – London Stock Exchange Group
- Intelligence Magazine – Finance Magnates
- Australia’s fintech startups are keen to exploit the new bridge agreement with the UK – Business Insider Australia
- Here’s a list of Australia’s best fintech companies for 2018 – Stockhead
- London fintech delegation reveals deeper Australia-UK tech links – Australian Financial Review
- NSW fintech/cyber startups set sights on London – Finextra
- What challenges is the reporting community facing post MiFID II launch?
- MiFID II Explained: Expanding from an Exchange-Centric Model – Finance Magnates
- Quinn Perrott is the Latest Addition to FinaCom’s Dispute Resolution Committee – Finance Magnates
- Financial Commission Appoints Quinn Perrott its Dispute Resolution Committee – Finance Feeds
- TRAction Launches Trade Reporting Services for CFD and FX Brokers in Europe – Finance Magnates
- ASIC’s Latest Report Clarifies Trade Reporting Requirements – Finance Magnates
- Expected Delays to MAS Trade Reporting – Finance Magnates
- Is There a Loophole Excluding CFDs and Forex from OTC Trade Reporting? – Finance Magnates
- TRAction Introduces Trade Reporting Suite for Australian FX, CFD Brokers – Finance Magnates
- Australia: December 4 Reporting Deadline Looming – Are You Ready? – Finance Magnates
- Australia – October 12th Reporting Deadline Looming – What Are The Penalties For Not Reporting? – Finance Magnates
- Australia – October 12 Reporting Deadline Looming-The Safe Harbour Benefits of Delegated Reporting – Finance Magnates
- ASIC Enacts Final Regulations on Single-Sided Reporting for OTC Derivatives – Finance Magnates
- To Whom Should Australian OTC Derivative Issuers Report? – Finance Magnates
- Sneak Peek: TRAction Fintech and Australia’s Coming Reporting Rules – Finance Magnates
- Australia – Will Single-Sided Reporting Relief Help OTC Derivative Issuers? – Finance Magnates