Which instruments need to be reported?

October 12, 2017
  • Financial instruments which have been admitted to trading or are traded on an EEA trading venue – Regulated Market (“RM”), a Multilateral Trading Facility (“MTF”) or an Organised Trading Facility (“OTF”). These trading venues are described in more detail in the ‘What are the different types of trading venue?’ FAQ below.
  • Instruments where the underlying is a financial instrument traded on an EEA Trading Venue.
  • Instruments where the underlying is an index or a basket composed of instruments traded on EEA Trading Venue.