TRAction has developed a solution to help you to comply with the Best Execution reporting requirements under MiFID II.
Our Best Execution Monitor operates as follows:
- Transaction data is submitted to TRAction either by file or through an API connection;
- TRAction compares this data against the Reuters one-minute high and low for the relevant time the trades were executed; and
- TRAction’s Best Execution Monitor then displays statistics about the quality and pricing of execution, including the 5 best and 5 worst transactions.
In addition, Best Execution Monitor has the following features which allows our clients to monitor their trades systematically:
- by typing in a specific Unique Transaction Identifier (“UTI”) or deal number, investment firms can closely monitor the execution quality of different financial instruments;
- all trades are monitored in a single platform (including those that are not traded on a trading venue or reported under MiFIR transaction reporting rules) so that investment firms can develop a holistic execution policy; and
- TRAction will filter out the non-reportable transactions when generating the output file.
Contact us to schedule a demo today.