TRAction has been named as one of the most innovative RegTech companies using technology to solve a significant industry problem, or to generate cost savings or efficiency improvements across the compliance function.
RegTech 100 is an annual list of 100 of the world’s most innovative RegTech companies awarded by RegTech Analyst. The panel of analysts and industry experts shortlisted 100 out of 842 companies this year by considering the following factors:
– Impact on the problem being solved;
– Growth in terms of capital raised, revenue & customer traction;
– Innovation of technology solution offered;
– Potential cost savings, efficiency improvement, impact on the value chain and/ or revenue enhancements generated for clients;
– How important is it for a financial institution to know about the company.
About TRAction Fintech
TRAction Fintech is a specialist firm with one simple purpose: making life easier when it comes to daily transaction reporting requirements for EMIR, MiFIR, Best Execution (Europe) and ASIC (Australia) regimes.
TRAction Fintech is already a major provider of trade reporting solutions to the global financial market and currently have office in Australia, London, Cyprus and Singapore to assist our clients to comply with trade reporting obligations around the world.
If you would like to know more about how TRAction Fintech can assist you with your trade reporting obligations, please contact us.