Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Where should reports be made and what is an NCA?

May 10, 2018

Under current MiFID I transaction reporting requirements, firms need to report to their host state regulator, the National Competent Authority (NCA). For MiFIR, firms will need to report to their “home state” NCA. E.g. The UK branch of a French investment firm would report to the AMF in France rather than the FCA.