TRAction Fintech invites you to register your interest for It’s Raining Regs: a breakfast seminar considering how MiFID II and the EMIR revised regulatory technical standards (RTS) will affect the FX and CFD industry.
With MiFID II and EMIR revised RTS implementation dates drawing nearer, come along for breakfast, to mingle with your peers and to become informed on the 7 practical steps you can take to be MiFID II ready.
Date: Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Time: 8.30am – 10.30am
Location: The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD, London
Light breakfast and coffee
- Regulatory Landscape – Arbitrage or annihilation?
- Why do Brokers have to report for both MiFIR and EMIR?
- What is the difference between trade reporting and transaction reporting?
- Start Date, will there be a 6 month ‘grace period’ for MiFID2 reporting?
- What asset classes are affected?
- What extra reporting fields are added in MiFIR vs EMIR?
- What will be additional costs and resources to comply with MiFID?
- What new fields are required in EMIR RTS 3?
- Will there be a shortage of LEIs with the increased demand post 3 Jan 2018?
- What are the penalties?