Next week TRAction Fintech and FinanceFeeds will be hosting a breakfast symposium in London considering how upcoming MiFID II and EMIR changes will affect FX and CFD brokers.
You are invited to come and join us for a detailed insight into MiFID II, where our Director, Sophie Gerber, and General Manager, Quinn Perrot, will provide comprehensive insight and important information on the topic.
The details are:
Date: Tuesday, 4 July 2017
Time: 8.30am – 10.30am
Where: EIGHT MOORGATE 1 Dysart Street London EC2A 2BX
Light breakfast and coffee
- Regulatory Landscape – Arbitrage or annihilation?
- Why do Brokers have to report for both MiFIR and EMIR?
- What is the difference between trade reporting and transaction reporting?
- Start Date, will there be a 6 month ‘grace period’ for MiFID2 reporting?
- What asset classes are affected?
- What extra reporting fields are added in MiFIR vs EMIR?
- What will be additional costs and resources to comply with MiFID?
- What new fields are required in EMIR RTS 3?
- Will there be a shortage of LEI with the increased demand post 3 Jan 2018?
- What are the penalties?
Please contact us if you would like to attend.
We look forward to welcoming you on 4 July at 8.30am.